Sunday, October 12, 2014

PLUNGE








Dress: Grecian Plunge Dress by Justyna G  /  Necklace: Pearls by Chanel


People will stare - Make it worth their while!
This daring Grecian Plunge Dress will definitely uphold it's duties in claiming 'their' attention.

If you prefer to blend in with the crowd, I worn you to carefully turn of your computer/ ipad/ iphone NOW and stop yourself from ordering this classy cake. However, if you do decide to take the 'plunge' you may need to order your very own bodyguard with it... I have warned you!

But seriously... The Grecian Plunge is one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever worn out.
The bust has no way of moving about (if you get my drift). It stays put and is wired to keep everything in place. I love the fact that the bust line may be as revealing or as closed as you like. All that said, I am also a strong believer that once you've exposed your shoulders it is a must that you at least have a lengthier skirt, hence why this dress is a winner in every shape and form!

Chat soon 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...